Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Changes and insomnia

Well this morning I slept late and it started last night when I couldn't go to sleep. I have trouble getting to sleep often. It's a frusterating cycle. So now I am finally done my morning (workout and proper eating and all...yeah for that part) at almost 1 o'clock! double decker big *sigh*! Now it's time to do school. I will have to fill you in on life later...like in 6 months. But for now I am working on reworking life as I know it in a BIG way. And needless to say that although I slept in when I did wake up I honestly didn't want to get out of bed and face the day b/c it completely overwhelmed me. But after 30 minutes of talking myself into in...I got up and am going full tilt. It's nice to workout again and it feels good. I just wished I had started earlier.
I have to say God has really been speaking to me about disciplining certain areas of my life. I am a bit of a dichotomy. I am extremely disciplined in most areas of my life...to rigidity. Then there are 2 or 3 areas that I just have NO discipline. I was thinking about this over the holidays and realized I, in fact, like it that way. But it's not good enough. So some major reforms are in the works. Will keep you posted. :) Should be an interesting journey.
Ciao for now faithful reader.

No comments: