Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to my beautiful Mama

You're amazing! I don't know where you find the intestinal fortitude to do all you have done and all you do. You are such a sweet sweet giving woman. Over the years that I have had the privilege to be your daughter the example you have set before me and now the next generation of girls in this family is beautiful. As a mother you are selfless, generous, young at heart but wise in your way, brilliant, a God-chaser, forgiving, loving, a free spirit, hilarious, courageous, undaunted, creative, resourceful, determined, optimistic...the list could go on and on. But in all a mighty woman of God who loves without reserve and a smile that still reaches to your eyes.
I am blessed to be your daughter. My daughters are blessed to be your granddaughters. Shaun is blessed to be your son. You have set forth a legacy that is a treasure and that will not end. Life has not always been kind but you have traversed it with a grace and a beauty that is rare to behold.
Mark this woman for she is a woman of worth...a beautiful woman of worth. I know...I'm her daughter.

No comments: