Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mercedes turns 7

My precious Mercedes-girl! You have grown so. You are so beautiful and tall...my baby no longer. You are so wonderful. So caring and sharing and thoughtful. So sweet and generous. Justice is important to you. You love to run and play and ride your bike. You love doing that! You are still my outdoor girl. You love to cook and learn new things. You are so meticulous and careful. So trustworth and capable already! You are already a leader...a good one. My little eagle eyes. There is not much that escapes your notice.
Thank you God for entrusting her daddy and I with this treasure. The years are flying by... already at 7. Wow!
I will ALWAYS love you my girl. No matter what you may do...or don't do. It's a given! You are loved...and even more than I am capable of loving you...God loves you. Walk confidently beautiful girl. You are loved. Walk securely my beauty...YOU ARE LOVED by so so many but most importantly by your Creator. You are the apple of His eye. May you always feel His loving gaze and may you grow up to be His mighty warrior princess.
Happy 7th Birthday My beautiful Miss M.

No comments: