Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Worried...not supposed to do that...but am!







Well...I got a call this afternoon from the Pediatric dental group that is going to do Mercedes' dental surgery this Friday (Nov. 17...consequently Auntie Ange's b-day...happy birthday to you). She has to be there at 7:30 and will be done by 10 a.m. She will be under general anathetic.
When I got off the phone I started shaking all over and had al little cry. It just hit me all at once while I was on the phone. Anyway, please pray for Miss Mercedes this Friday, the dental surgeons, and her parents!
Love, Tama

2 comments:

wendy said...

easier said than done, (the no worrying part)I know, but knowing the dental field.... Miss Mercedes is in VERY good hands. Get yourself a nice latte and a good magazine to read to help the time pass while you wait.

wendy

Unknown said...

Tama
I prayed for you guys for tomorrow. All will be well, you are in the hands of Jesus.
Larra