Tuesday, March 1, 2011

So many things

Lately, we've been busy trying to figure out our lives.  We don't know where we will live as of next month.  We have to be out of this house by April 1. It's upsetting. It's frustrating. And the bottom line is I don't want to move BUT move we must...so oh well.
We have been blessed on so many levels since we found out we have to move. Family has been amazingly supportive as have our friends.  There are days when the stress just weighs us both down.  It's exhausting and very wearing.  Some days we don't feel we can take any more pain, struggle, or stress...and then we keep going. God always seems to gives us hope even in the most trying of times.  I am not going to say the specifics of the amazing things He has done in our lives lately at this time...but suffice it to say we are blessed even in the midst of it all.
The girls are doing very well. They bring us so much joy...what gifts they are to us. Homeschooling is going very well. I am so thankful that we decided to undertake this particular adventure. I find it a massive gift.  There is so much I want to say...and in time I will. But for now...here we are just like this humbled, amazed, and stressed.  :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey sweet sister - I wish I could be with you in these days. It's *so* hard to walk this alone. I am confident that your faith and your darling husband will carry you through. It's been a hard year for you. :(

Many hugs to you. Know that I am praying for you and lifting you up to the King's throne...