Thursday, March 31, 2011

Downsizing


The blog front has been somewhat quiet lately.  We've been busy! 
 We are moving a week from tomorrow into a little house that will be perfect for us...once we get rid of a TON of stuff.  But who needs stuff? I was just looking at my favorite blog today The Big Picture and the article was about the displaced peoples of Africa due to all the unrest and civil wars.  And I'm complaining about downsizing? I don't think so. So I happily downsize and am thankful.  
Shaun and I have also been busy losing weight.  It was time. I started another blog just for that.  It's called Change is the Name of the Game. I have a few entries on there but haven't had time for more.  So we've been downsizing on that front as well. 
There are a few other fronts we are downsizing on but that will have to wait.  
I said to Shaun the other day that it feels like we are being true to what we believe and how we desire to live life...finally. It's a very nice feeling.  It's energizing to us...which is good because we have a lot of energy that needs to be put out.  
We are looking forward to being moved and settled. It's been since last July as we are ready.  

No comments: