Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A beautiful blue sky day...

It was one of those days too...I just posted a blog on another part of this "those" day. Here is the other part. It was beautiful day...in more ways than one!
1) On Tuesdays I drive A LOT....It was a clear crisp blue sky day. When the sun shines my world always brightens no matter what. It also helps that I live in God's neck of the woods...have you been here? It's gorgeous! I could see Mt. Baker with fresh snow all the way to Golden Ears (also with a smattering of fresh snow) and on around to the North Shore Mountains...what a breath-takingly stunning view...and all of this was set against the clearest bluest sky in sharp contrast! As I said Gorgeous! It has the ability to take your breath away. Creation screams of God and today it was screaming so that no one could ignore it.
2) We are all well on our way to being human again. It has been a long cabin fever filled haul. We have been sick for way too long. And I felt maaaaaarvelous today!
3) I got a new crock pot today! Yipee! I am pretty excited about it! I have needed a bigger one since we are feeding more people on a daily basis.
4) As we were driving home the moon was just coming up...it was a full moon and it looked like a harvest moon. It was HUGE just coming over the horizon.



...I enjoyed my our children and niece and nephew today. I enjoyed my sister-in-law. I enjoyed life today. All the little things that make life LIFE.

Yep it was one of "those" days! And I am thankful!

P.S. I did not take these pictures. I found them on the web.

1 comment:

graceforyouth said...

I was thinking while I was reading your blog that you must of got a new camera and was thinking that Mt. Baker looked a bit closer than I remember your house being to it!